Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Building the Family Experience: Engage & Create Conversations
Inheriting Wisdom and Family Office Review are pleased to invite you to an all-new, hands-on experience in strengthening the family enterprise.
While most conferences focus on the technical aspects of managing and maintaining wealth, they avoid the human issues affecting your family.
· Concerned with family members leading purposeful lives?
· Worried about multi-generational leadership?
· Challenged with bridging geographic and generational gaps?
· Struggling with who is in control?
To address these concerns and other interests of affluent, multi-generational and business-owning families, we have created Building the Family Experience. This innovative event includes Sunday dinner in Chicago's trendy Wicker Park neighborhood, interactive experiences Monday morning, followed by facilitated discussions in the afternoon.
· New methodologies for leadership and engagement in the family
· Exciting ways to build and sustain intergenerational cohesion
· Making YOUR family story come to life beyond the myths
All generations will find value and are encouraged to attend!
Please Note: While communication and interaction are core themes for this relationship-building event, Inheriting Wisdom and Family Office Review respect families' needs for security and privacy. Building the Family Experience will be held in safe, strictly no-sell environments. Trusted advisors must be accompanied by a family member to attend this exclusive event.
For additional information, please contact: